Sunday, 6 October 2013

I didn't show my purchases from Yarndale. It would have been very easy to go mad but quite honestly I have enough 'ingredients' to craft through multiple lifetimes. So I was reserved with my buying.  I was rather taken with some multi coloured yarn.  It has already been used for the project that I had in mind.  This is all that is left.
 I also bought some brown wool...
 ...and some red wool
 and before I knew it two friendly little robins were born!

4 comments:

  1. Those are totally adorable. You did good with your purchases.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute are those robins. I didn't manage to get to Yarndale (car accident)But it's great to see everyone's pics and buys. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving those Rockin Robins!!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let us know how you get on with spinning your lovely coloured fleeces. Lucky Duck getting to Yarndale. I found a comment from you in my spam box which you'd posted back in March! Apologies for not checking my spam box more frequently!Hope you're well, Lovely. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!