Finally have learned how to use my new phone to blog with! Woohoo!
This week has seen Halloween. I didn't decorate the house like I normally do. I only put a poster on the bathroom door. It has been up for a week and not one person in my house has commented! You can hardly miss it so eventually I asked if they had seen it. The answer was yes but you always do mad things. Oh.
This week has seen Halloween. I didn't decorate the house like I normally do. I only put a poster on the bathroom door. It has been up for a week and not one person in my house has commented! You can hardly miss it so eventually I asked if they had seen it. The answer was yes but you always do mad things. Oh.

Your doing better than me, it took me a couple of days to even work out how to answer the blasted thing.
ReplyDeleteGillx
I hate trying to use my phone for anything.
ReplyDeleteCute poster