They had some of the things made at their workshops on display. I've always fancied doing a Hope and Elvis workshop and now that I know where to find them maybe...
Other craft studios were open and it was good to see what was being made. The exhibition centre was open too with lots of lovely goodies. I spied some brooches made by the very talented Julie Arkell. I didn't buy a brooch today but I didn't come away empty handed either...
...I'll be back tomorrow with pictures of my purchases!



How lovely it sounds! What are this'd clocks made out if? X
ReplyDeletelooks like a fun day. Can't wait to see what you bought
ReplyDeleteAwww Jille I'm sooo sorry I wasn't in a fit state to join you but having looked at your pics I'm definitely saving my pennies for November :-) Those Julie Arkell brooches are too cute xx
ReplyDelete