I just popped into Aldi and have discovered some crafty bits on sale. I can never resist crafty bits. Although I can crochet a little, I don't seem to have progressed from Granny squares to be honest, well maybe the odd triangle may have slipped in too! I thought that I would try to crochet out of my comfort zone and have bought a kit. I'm hoping to finish this one and not get bored mid leg! It's yarndale next weekend so there will be many more temptations. I'm quite into needlefelting at the moment and have taught a few classes recently. I run them with my daughter which is lovely as I do enjoy spending time with my children. We are working on our final workshop of the year which will be Christmas themed. Where has the year gone?
Cute lion. I've tried to crochet things like that and I just don't have the patience for it. Or maybe I'm just not that good at crocheting...lol
ReplyDelete