Saturday, 24 September 2016

Yarndale

Well we arrived at Yarndale this morning. A beautiful drive through hill and dale. I've been counting the sleeps for a while, not because Yarndale is my most favourite place in the world but because it's a weekend away from my normal life with my equally mad friend! We leave our husbands at home and do what we want when we want, often it's stopping to squish yarn!

We've both already sorted with some of our hard earned and pleased with our purchases we have taken a wander into Skipton itself. Creatures of habit we always make for Cooper's where we are guaranteed some decent food and a warm and welcome drink. Lattés all round!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful time. I would love to have a getaway with a friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!