Tuesday, 20 September 2016

No photo

After a wonderful home cooked lunch we continued felting our fleeces. The whole water/soap mix meant that my hands were way too slippery to even hold my phone, so no photos of the afternoon. I must say that my hands are very soft from all the lanolin. They don't feel like my hands at all.
I learnt such a lot in this workshop. It's a shame we are entering the cooler months as I would love to do some more. I did in fact buy a couple of fleeces so if the weather does happen to be good during October half term then I will sneak another rug making session in. I would do things differently next time. Even though our tutor Lisa has great success in the method she showed us, mine wasn't quite up to my standards. It will be once I have finished it I hope! The weather has been very wet since the workshop so what to do with two very wet fleeces!
I'm hoping to go back to Lisa"s to do her pin loom workshop. She has made some amazing things with hers and I can't wait to try it. Do I need to learn another craft? Oh not really but that won't stop me!

Thank you to Ann for being a loyal follower, despite my very sporadic postings over the last couple of years. It is lovely to hear from a familiar blogging friend. I can't believe you still hang around these parts. Thank you x

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a lot of fun. I wish I could find workshops like this around here that fit in with my work schedule. I would love to take some kind of class and learn something new. I mean I've learned new stuff by reading things on the internet but it would be nice to have someone show me exactly what to do. When I read sometimes it's up to my own interpretation...lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!