Friday, 9 July 2010

Despite the pouring rain - Aberystwyth was every bit as lovely as I remembered it. Child 1 loved the university and no longer wants to look at any others! If you love it there in the rain it will only get better in the sunshine! Whilst she was touring the campus with her cousin, Mum and I wandered into Aber. We had a ploughman's lunch...
We admired lots of Union Flag goodies...
And we reminisced on the seafront...
Lovely!

2 comments:

  1. Ohooo I used to like going to Aberystwyth as a child, I was born in North Wales. I love a good ploughman's lunch too :0)

    Don't you worry girl, your secret is safe with me, lucklily my DH doesn't read my blog, otherwise I wouldnt have mentioned the bags in bags in bags ;0) Though I think he knows me to well, when I come out of a shop with what looks like one shopping bag, he knows there are probably 4 more lurking in it ;0)

    Hugs

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lunch looks tasty!!! Its been so hot here today that I have just been snacking on fruit and cereal!!Have a lovely week.
    Karenxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!