Sunday, 18 July 2010

In the corner of the field is a small spinney area. Our plan of action is to make this area into a pond and small woodland. We have got bigger plans than that but one step at a time.
It has been a long and tiring day, lots of clearing of weeds, dead trees and the nettles were brutal.To give you an idea of the height of the nettles I took a photo of husband, with the nettles in the background. We have shifted some of the rotten wood, to an area which we could burn it in. We only have a bike trailer at the moment so we have improvised. And being the responsible parents that we are, we let our children travel around the field on it!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jillie we have also been chopping down trees today I have bits aching I didn't know I had :)
    sounds like you have some great ideas
    Cate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks Like you all had fun..lol esp the kids..lol
    Good Luck and im sure it will look great when its all gone!
    Hugs Clare x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!