Here is the picture that I lost yesterday. All my lovely, lovely gifts. We both gave each other socks proving great minds think alike! Thank you Dawn.
I often come home via the field, just to look at it! I know, madness! Today when I left school, I drove past - just to see how it was getting on!
All baled up! The cows from Farmer Jack will be moving in soon, then our training starts! I'm off to Wales straight after school tomorrow night - Child no 1 wants to go to Aberystwyth University so I thought it was a good chance to catch up with my family. My sister is 40 today - which makes her positively ancient! 

Your parcel of goodies look scrumptious!. And I can quite see why you would get excited about the field!
ReplyDeleteHappy belated birthday to your sister and roll on the 23rd.
Jenny
A field with giant marshmallows wish I had one :)
ReplyDeleteHave a good week
Cate x
Glad you liked your parcel - I did laugh when I opened those socks from you!
ReplyDeleteDawn