Although I have spent what seems like most of the day watching no 4 play football (yay! she scored a hat trick!), I have still managed a little crafting time...
some festive decorations
and I needed to put the finishing touches to the fimo cupcakes that I made. The roof at church needs replacing so I have offered to make some crafty things to sell to help raise funds. The sale will be in a couple of weeks, so I'm thinking I need to get a wiggle on! I have been asked where to buy the coloured chocolate coins, I bought them from BHS quite recently.
Yes those coins are a winner with many! Love your new makes. I can't believe you made that little gingerbread man you gave me! You are so clever.
ReplyDeleteWe have just discovered your gorgeous cupcakes made of STAEDTLER FIMO!
ReplyDeleteWe'd love to meet you on our facebook fanpage http://www.facebook.com/STAEDTLER.headquarters - it would be lovely if you became a fan, too, and showed your artworks to all other FIMO fans on our page.
Hope to meet you soon and best regards from STAEDTLER headquarters in Germany, Yvonne