Sunday, 14 November 2010

We've had a lovely day today. Husband and son went to do their training at Silverstone to become race marshals for next year's racing, so they were packed off early and excited this morning! The rest of us went for a walk in the woods...burying your feet in leaves is childish but good fun!
When we got back the teacup candles that I had made this morning had set...
I've also made a start on some more pickles for Christmas gifts. I was worried that I may have begging letters from Wales if I didn't make extra!

I am also very excited because finally I have taught number 2 to knit! Her first project is this one...using this wool...from this book...

At last we have started Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. I love the teacup candles they are such a great idea, thank you for such a great blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been busy, busy, busy :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too love the teacup candles, I fancy having a go at making them myself one day. I would love to be able to knit...can do plain and pearl but still end up with big holes!!
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!