Friday, 19 November 2010

I've had my eye on this doorstop from Laura Ashley for ages.
But at £22 I found it very hard to justify because with a little free time (ha!) I could easily make one myself. However, when mooching around B&M Home Store I came across this for only £3.99.Not exactly the same but fine for being kicked around my kitchen by children or dog who never look where they are going!

Last night when I went to bed my feet were freezing, and with the heavy snow predicted next week I think that it is time to make another rice bag or '2min30' as my Mother likes to call them. I am planning on making a tutorial for those who have absolutely no idea what I am talking about! There is still time to make some as Christmas presents, as they are so easy.

4 comments:

  1. ~There`s heavy snow predicted next week??You better hurry up with that tutorial - I`m one of the ones who doesn`t have a clue what you`re talking about!!lol Those owls are practically identical - I`m off to B&M tomorrow to check them out.
    How`s No. 1 invalid coming along - poor wee thing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous makes x
    Love the doorstop from B&M..and at a great price..but for us crafters who would like to make and sell them..at a higher price..it doesn't help us!!! Its always the same...i find a new hobby(sewing)and decide to do another xmas fayre stall..and make some stuffed hanging hearts...bloody Wilkinsons is selling them...lol so ive fingers crossed they will like mine better...lol

    anyway..sorry for the moan...:-)
    Hope the snow next week isn't as bad as they've said it will be for you....and hope your feet are not to cold tonight xxx Hugs Clare xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snow predicted?? Oh no, sounds too cold for sure.

    Great owl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the owl, what a bargain too. I'm definitely going to have to go to B&M now :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!