It has been another hectic couple of weeks. At the beginning week we went across to Wales for a few days and then this weekend I went to St Neots for a weekend of maths! I wasn't really looking forward to it but imagine my excitement as I left the A1 to discover this...

It was this afternoon on my way home that I discovered the factory shop, they kindly allowed me to take some photos - not fantastic as lighting was not so good



Everything was being sold at a reduction as it was end of line or even shop soiled/damaged. After spending a weekend doing some really hard sums I felt totally justified in treating myself to this...

...and yes it was a bargain!
Give yourself a big tick you deserve a treat.
ReplyDeleteI hate sums :)
Cate x
C`mon then....don`t keep us all in suspenders, how much?
ReplyDeleteGorgeous bag hun...after doing lots of sums...i would defo have to treat myself...lol
ReplyDeleteWish we had a CK factory shop here..i know where i would spend my birthay day money..or even my pay at...lol
Hope you had a lovely half term..its back to work here on tuesday...ill be wearing my welsh top to school..jake is dressing up as a rugby player...lol
And the boys played well again in Italy..Oggy Orggy Orggi Oi oi oi!!!
Hugs Clare xx
What a great find that was and glad you got a little treat for yourself
ReplyDeleteI live just 6 miles from this shop! I to got the same bag just before christmas £40 bargin! I warn you though ive lost a couple of my badges as they come undone!! x
ReplyDelete