Friday, 11 February 2011

These are the lovely gifts that I received for the 'Feel the bloggy love' swap from my swap partner Kandi. I know it sounds complete madness, but I didn't open it straight away even though I was desperate to. You see, I knew that I would love all these gifts so I wanted to savour my gifts and not rush. It took a lot of willpower! I squealed with delight when I finally unwrapped the first layer and found this...
a handmade card...
Look at all these that need unwrapping! It was just like Christmas!
Chocolate mmmm!
A lovely slate coaster to put my drink!
A hand embellished box with a hand beaded keyring inside. Both gorgeous!
Some lovely pegs to clip together useful things like recipes and patterns!
Some pretty tea towels and a hand towel - too nice to use!
Ages ago I knit a dishcloth and embellished it with a small crocheted flower and button. I ridiculed my Mum for not wanting to use it! Now I find myself doing the same with this hand knit face cloth and heavenly smelling soap. I will leave it on display!
How cute are these? Solid hearts and photo frames!
Two handknit and beaded lavender hearts have already found a place on my candlesticks on the mantlepiece!
Yes, I love, love love my gifts!
These are all my gifts, all of the above and much more! ...tissues, a passport cover which I need to be taken to Paris to use properly, buttons, pins, a note book...
I have been very, very, lucky, thank you so much Kandi!

6 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you liked it I really enjoyed gathering the bits together for you. I printed that pattern out today you sent me and I will knock a few of those up soon, thanks again lovely!
    Kandi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one awesome parcel. No wonder you were thrilled..and I do get the wanting to delay opening it, I am just the same!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flippin` Santa`s Grotto - lucky duck! I have one of your knitted dishcloths with the lovely crocheted flower which you sent to me as part of our swap. It`s on show in my kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you hit the jackpot there. That must have been fun opening all those little treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my what a wonderful parcel! Lucky you. I have to open things straight away, I have no patience for waiting. Enjoy your lovely gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a lovely parcel sounds like you both enjoyed it.
    cate x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!