Thursday, 14 November 2013
It's all in the foundations...
Yesterday when I was In Asda I noticed that they had a sale. I scoured the rails but to be honest there was nothing that I either wanted or needed! Then I found an all-in-one-suck-you-in-lift-you up kind of undergarment in nude colouring. Yes I thought to myself, I've watched Gok and understand it's always important to get your foundation right, so I'll give it a try. In my mind I was going to look like a size zero with a wash board stomach and pert bosoms that any young woman would be proud of. Instead I ended up looking like Mrs Doubtfire in her body suit...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
mwa ha ah!!!!x
ReplyDeleteI can so relate. So long as we don't look in the mirror we should be doing good....lol Thanks for the laugh
ReplyDeleteDear Jill
ReplyDeleteThat post made me laugh! Life (and foundation garments) can be so cruel!
Best wishes
Ellie
Hello Jille just popped over to see your blog and love it! Can't wait to catch up about the swop - lovely to hear that you are Welsh - I have lived in Wales for over 20 years and am happily married to a gorgeous Welshman from the Conway Valley. So happy to have found you Jille, big hugs
ReplyDeleteDorothy
:-)xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lol sorry but that made me spit my tea out xx
ReplyDeleteSorry I shouldn't laugh, but I will!!!
ReplyDelete