Just a brief update as our news has finally come through and I thought the suspense may just be too much!
We are now the proud owners of 14 acres of land! I will post more about it later if I get the chance but here are some initial photographs...
I understand that it is not for everyone, but we are so happy! These pictures were taken in March and boy has it grown since then! See ya later!
Jille x
Oh wonderful how i would love some land to call my own... what are you allowed to do with it? they have such silly rules over land... how i would love for somewhere to take the dog for a walk off the lead and not have to worry about coming across people with dogs running wild paying no attention to their owners at all...
ReplyDeletecan't wait to hear more
x Alex
14 acres wow,lucky you !!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a great time of year to aquire it too,enjoy the outdoors !!
Jacquie x
Superb! Are you going to make it into a small-holding?
ReplyDeleteShirl x
Congragulations Jille, I'm really excited for you!!xxxxxx
ReplyDeleteHow fantastic
ReplyDeleteMy husband and I have always had to fend for ourselves but we've had no regrets moving away.
How about
your own apple juice, honey,eggs,
oh the list is endless. I hope you have a lovely time dreaming and planning. : )
Cate x