Sunday, 16 May 2010

Working full time for the last two weeks has taken it's toll - I could sleep on a washing line! (or a classroom - that's clipart for you!)
I should have blogged instantly about the lovely package that was awaiting me on Friday (it was actually waiting in the PO because it was too big to go through the letterbox...) but I was tutoring Maths straight after tea, then was in bed at 8 o'clock!
Obviously I opened it! In the envelope were lots of lovely wrapped goodies from Shirl Let me show you what was inside...

these came in a little cellophane bag which was neatly closed with this little butterfly (such detail!)
A shell (and I could really hear the sea in it!)
a lovely handmade Scottie dog an embroidered pretty (I'm thinking cushion cover...)
a bit of Cath (my favourite pattern as it happens!)
A handmade notebook As a serious addict I have left this until last to show you. WOW!
Such a lot of fabric, I think I'm going to stock pile some sleep for then I could just sew and sew and sew...
Thank you so very much Shirl, I love every bit of it!

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you like it! Enjoy the rest of your weekend catching up on your sleep ... ;0)

    Shirl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretties!!!!Hope you catch up on your sleepZZZZzzzzzzzzzxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hej Jille

    Didn't you do well? :-)
    Thanks for your comment
    Have found and bought some lovely things yesterday and today. I was v lucky. Will post later
    Hope you had a good weekend
    Kram Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! So many goodies in one package. Fun!

    I got you comment that you would like to be a part of "Friday Pretties". You are in! I can't wait to visit you and see your "Friday Pretties".

    Have a great day,
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!