Pay It Forward is where acts of kindness are done without expecting anything in return, just passing it on, hoping that the recipients will do the same and pay it forward, like a never ending chain of kindness. I have received mine from Clare at Weekend Crafter. So now I promise that I will make and send a gift to three friends.I don't know what my 3 gifts will be, but I can promise I will send them within the next 365 days.
They will then have promise to do the same in return,by making the same 'Pay It Forward' announcement and promise on their blog.
I know lots of people have already got involved but if you would like to join in then please let me know or I will choose three friends - it's up to you. So who would like to join in? Come on, don't be shy!
I've also signed up for another swap
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!