My updates have been slightly sporadic lately. My intentions are good but, planning and resource making, report writing and essay writing have taken lots of my time, Husband has been away, organising scarecrows needed to be done, taxiing children (remind me why we choose to live in a village) the list goes on and on! My reports are done and are with the Head as we speak. I do hope I have no spelling mistakes! My draft essay has been submitted and I await feedback. Planning and resources done and used. Another successful years for scarecrows. Hmmm - taxiing continues...
Last week we went to Lincolnshire Show, the weather was fantastic. I was on a mission, to find someone local to help me start beekeeping. I quickly managed that task and I also found someone local who runs poultry keeping courses. In the food mall the Belvoir Cordials' stall was selling Cath Kidston bags complete with a small sample bottle of cordial, a glass and a pen - all for £5. Bargain!
I've been strawberry picking...
I always love an opportunity to use pretty china. Combined with eating, well it's just a hobby of mine!
I've picked my first peas of the season from my small plot in the garden...
On Monday morning I was up at 5:30 to start my elderberry wine kit, It's bubbling nicely, I hope it tastes good!
My husband has bought me a gift. Before you get too excited here is a picture...
Although it has allowed us to begin turning this...
a dangerous leaning wall, into this...
A pile of reclaimed bricks. I was lucky enough to receive my parcel from Dawn for the strawberry swap. Although I have taken photos to show you how lucky I have been, I haven't uploaded them to my computer yet. It's an excuse to blog again tomorrow!
that bag etc was a real bargain.
ReplyDeleteGillx
I love the bag I'm going to Hampton Court Flower Show next week with a bit of luck they may be selling them there.
ReplyDeleteCan't remember if you put a receipe for your wine in a past blog I just remember telling you about my champagne (not something I care to blog about :)
Have a relaxing week
Cate x
Oh lucky lucky you with the bargain Cath Kidston bag!!Sounds like you have been very busy! Good luck with the beekeeping...enjoyed reading this post!
ReplyDeleteKarenxxx
What a great find...love the CK bag and at just £5..a bargain!
ReplyDeleteLOL at your gift from hubby..i suspect he meant well...lol
But those bricks are lovely..what are you going to do with them now?
And fingers crossed for all the hard work you;ve done...won't be long hun and it will be 6weeks hols.
Hugs Clare x Weekend Crafter x