Wednesday, 23 June 2010

I know it's late but I have had trouble with the Internet. What did you do for Father's Day? My children cooked a lovely meal for their Dad - and just as you suggested, we used our new china...

and they baked a cake...

and yes it tasted just as good as it looks!

5 comments:

  1. We've had trouble with the net as well,must be the weather :)

    Lovely cake bet there's none left. one of mine made an apple pie for Dad, the other one just helped to eat it.

    Cate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that cake look fantastic... and the china looks superb... I am quite green with envy! lol

    we had a quiet day on fathers day.. Danny was a little unwell but the day was chilled out and relaxed so it was lovely too!. ;D

    x Alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Cake looks yummy!
    Have a wonderful weekend ahead
    LOVE PEACE enJOY
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cake looks divine!!!! Glad you used your new china!!!xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!