Monday, 14 June 2010

I know I have been neglecting my blog lately, but you see I have many little darlings who need their reports written. I can't believe that we have only a few weeks of term left, I'm really going to miss them all. Yes, really - ALL of them, even the ones that daily have me pulling out my hair! All that said, I am sooooooooo looking forward to the holidays!

Jille x

3 comments:

  1. We had our end of year class photo today, and then we were given the date for coming back in Sept, not something I wanted to know : )

    Cate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say roll on 19th July...and 6weeks of bliss...lol and i only work in breakfast club and as a lunch time supervisor for key stage 2....and i can say..a hour in the afternoon is enough...and yr 6 are sooo ready for comp now.

    Good Luck with all the reports...just think of all te time you will have on your hands once they are out of the way...lol
    Hope hubby is having a lovely time...im a pillon passenger on the bike of my hubbies motorbike..and i love it...our dream is to travel around the Uk once the boys have flown the nest..and hopefully one yr to attend the TT Races In the Isle Of Man.
    Do you go on the back of his bike?
    Thanks for your comment..and for becoming a follower xx
    Hope you have a stress free week...just think the weekend is going to be another gorgeous one!
    Sending Welsh Hugs x Clare - Weekend Crafter x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sound like you deserve a holiday tehe.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!