Wednesday, 9 June 2010

We did a spot of research,
although some of them would say,
but it's probably something funny
as they look pretty strange by day.

Our headteacher's quite old-fashioned,
she wears a Victorian nighshirt,
our sports teacher wears her tracksuit
and sometimes her netball skirt.

That new teacher in the Infants,
wears bedsocks with see-through pyjamas,
our deputy head wears a t-shirt
she brought back from the Bahamas.

We asked our secretary what she wore,
but she shooed us out of her room,
and our teacher said, her favourite nightie
and a splash of expensive perfume.

And Mademoiselle, who teacher French,
is really very rude,
she whispered, 'Alors! Don't tell a soul,
but I sleep in the...back bedroom!'

Well it made me smile!

4 comments:

  1. Very amusing, made me smile

    Hugs RosieP x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love that, do you mind if I copy it and put it in our staffroom ?

    Why are all secretarys known to be scary :)

    Cate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How funny! What did Mademoiselle think? Love, Amanda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!