Monday, 29 November 2010

Each year I make some decorations and some gifts for Christmas. When I get the boxes from the attic with our decorations in, I love to reminisce. My hobby when we were first married was hobby ceramics (I still have my own kiln which hasn't been used for a long time), so the first three pictures are of things that I made over twenty years ago!
All this does of course mean that we have put our decorations up!

8 comments:

  1. Wow, they are lovely! Isn't it good to look at the decorations and remember when and where you either got them or made them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your ceramics - especially the middle one - well done on getting your decs up - they look really pretty and homely, Jille. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my you are such a clever lady!! I love that little cherub. Homemade decorations are so much nicer. I love your Christmas tree, we have ours up too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that angel. Your homemade decorations are just gorgeous. Thanks for playing along this week. Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  5. jill they look lovely ,see you soon claire x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think you should get the kiln out again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for visiting my blog today Jille.
    I'm very impressed with your hobby ceramics Xmas decorations :0)

    Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a lovely blog you have, i have just come across it, your decorations look fab im glad i have travelled this way hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!