Wednesday, 19 January 2011

I had arranged to meet my friend this morning. As I was haring along the back roads I received a text 'stuck in a massive traffic jam.' Well, that was fine, give me chance to get there in a more leisurely pace! I had plenty of time... 1 hour and twenty five minutes of time to be precise! I had thought that maybe she'd had a better offer! So, whilst I wondered around like Billy No Mates, my friend had other ideas...she decided to write a poem...

I'm stuck in a traffic jam and I'm meeting a friend,
I look out of my window and can't see the end.
It winds and it twists for what seems like miles,
If I sit here much longer I'll end up with piles!

This traffic ain't moving and I'm getting irate,
There's shopping to be done and it's getting late!
I'm getting so hungry and could do with a tea,
At this very moment it's shit being me!

She also ate some raw mushrooms because that's all she had! Well, what would you do in a traffic jam?

3 comments:

  1. That is awesome, so funny I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh too funny! I do hope you managed a little shopping in the time you did spend together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool, I would panic, I hate being late.
    Gillx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!