Thursday, 27 January 2011

No 2 has no lessons on a Thursday afternoon, so today I collected her from school at lunchtime. We drove into Lincoln and went to Stokes' for lunch... It's a lovely old building that is both rickety and charming inside and out!
Then we went and had our feet tickled by some very hungry fish! It's the strangest feeling! It's almost like very mild pins and needles and not very relaxing at the time. Once you take your feet out and have them massaged they feel wonderful!

5 comments:

  1. Fishy Feet? Not sure about it...but have heard that your feet feel quite good afterwards.

    Love the cards. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh Stokes, I envy you that! Lovely place, great food, especially their quiche! Not too sure about the fish though, I can feel my feet tingling already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard of those 'hungry fish' but don't think I could actually have it done myself :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is an Appy Feet place in the Metro Centre near me and I'm dying to try it, mind you; with the hard skin on my heels I will probably need piranhas!
    Kandi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow jill im jealous, i bet your feet were lovely afterwards, im of to the lion quays a week on sunday and i can't wait all free with o2 talk soon claire

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!