I really struggle with life in January so always look for something to lift my spirits. Kylie singing her head off in my car is really
beginning to get on my nerves so I jumped at the chance to listen to something a bit different. When I was in
TK Max this morning I spotted this...

Disney Jungle Favourites Sing-Along. Well , it's got to be worth 70p of
any one's money. I immediately put it on and sang all the way home! Unfortunately, when I collected the children from school they didn't quite share my enthusiasm. Oh, I just can't wait to be King!
Oh we used to sing all those many moons ago when the children were small. We used to drive down to the South of France towing our caravan singing all the Disney classics.
ReplyDeleteGreat fun!
xxx
We once drove to Sicily, all the while listening to `Postman Pat` - my grandaughter looks at me in amazement when it comes on telly now and I can sing all the words!
ReplyDeleteThankyou for your birthday wishes . I share your love of Disney music but at present I,m on to Poalo Nuttini , his cd , sunny side up £4,97 Asda , wonderful--cottonreel
ReplyDelete