Thursday, 27 January 2011

This month's monthly make are greetings cards. Now, I'm not a natural card maker but as I joined up to the birthday card swap I wanted to make my own cards to send out. I've taken ages to faff and fiddle about but I have managed to make enough cards to last for a while!

3 comments:

  1. Well I think you did a great job of card making. Your fiends will love their specially made cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a brill idea, I have a mountain of card making stuff I should really get cracking too ~ bet I don't though I just never know where to start when I get it all out!
    Kandi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice collection of cards. You did good. I think it's always good to try something a little out of your element once in a while.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!