Saturday, 2 August 2014

A little floral goodness

Today I had the very good fortune of joining an Eve Marshall workshop.  She has been felting for many years and today she taught us how to make wet felted flowers. It was amazing and I had the best time ever! We made three different flowers and she showed us how to make felt balls. They are so simple to make and not something produced through the dark arts as I had previously thought ;-) one day I will share this skill with you!! I can now make stamens too. There will be no stopping me now that I have discovered these new talents. Here are the flowers that I made below. My very favourite is the little raggy one. One  of them was made by folding in the raggy edges to produce a smoother flower. Alas smooth edges are not for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!