Tuesday, 12 August 2014

Another swap!

The temperature is definitely beginning to drop and once school is back thoughts quickly turn to Autumn (and Christmas!) I  do love Autumn (and Christmas!), the rich colours and falling leaves are really just my thing. I also have Yarndale to look forward to. We have already started cutting the firewood from the pallets that we are given ready for the cooler weather.
I've signed up for another swap. Click on the picture to whisk you across for details.  Sign up closes on 17th August so you still have a few days if you are interested!
I've also got my workshops organised, there is lots of interest and the first one which is Learn to Crochet is full, although not all have paid just yet.  Such a lot to look forward to! 

2 comments:

  1. Hellooooo! Thank you for signing up for the swap! It's always a great theme to take part in and we always have fun with it! Thanks too for posting about it - the more the merrier!!

    Kind regards
    BH x

    ReplyDelete
  2. it sounds like you are busy busy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!