Sunday, 3 August 2014

Let's do lunch!

The workshop that I went to yesterday was in Grantham.  I don't visit very often but when I do I fall in love with the place all over again. They do say that love is blind as I  ignore the shops that are boarded up and the general rundownness of parts of the town.  This is a frequent sight in many of our towns sadly.  It was market day yesterday and the town was buzzing. I took lunch with me and sat with Sir Isaac Newton to eat it. He made an excellent choice of dinning companion, not interrupting my thoughts or stealing my food. He is often to be seen there just hanging around. You should join him, he likes the company.

4 comments:

  1. Isaac sounds like an ideal dining companion. Bit poker faced but at least he doesn't hog the conversation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great lunch companion. I don't have anyone like that to share lunch with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well blow me. If only I had known I could have gatecrashed, I literally live 10 minutes away. What workshop were you doing? I think one of my friends man also have been there. Great to here someone say they love Grantham, it's not a comment I here very often!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!