I have wanted to go to the antiques fair for many years. I've seen it on Bargain Hunt but have always felt a bit daunted by the thought to be honest. It is after all the biggest in Europe apparently! I was pleased not to bump into Tim Wonnacott, well I was wearing pink and his teams are blue or red! I did meet up with Louise (and her Mum) from Hope and Elvis. She showed us the stalls that she frequents which was a relief as the place is huge and I'm sure we would never have been able to track them down without help.
Of course I bought some fabric, a pink spotty hair tie and a pink pinny for my inner domestic goddess!

Rockin the Pink Jille 😊 Looked amazing xx
ReplyDeleteSounds v exciting!!! X
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like a lot of fun!
ReplyDeleteHelenxx
Have done this one once a long time ago, but come Autumn I will have free Fridays again so I shall certainly be putting it in my diary. Glad you had a good time.
ReplyDeleteThat does sound like fun. I could probably get lost in a place like that
ReplyDeleteGreat to meet you! Hope to welcome you to the studio one day soon. Louise
ReplyDelete