Sunday, 5 February 2017

1975

I was looking through some of the files that I hold on my computer when I came across this photo. I am the brownie in the front row furthest right. I still have that uniform in the attic! It's no surprise that I need to declutter, I think I've kept everything!



6 comments:

  1. I was a Brownie back in the day but I don't have my uniform any more. What a fun treasure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure it will be one of things my children 'skip' one day!

      Delete
  2. My uniform was like yours, weren't they sweet! I've no idea what happened to mine though xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they were very sweet. I have taken the badges off at some point to sew onto my blanket. Just thinking about it reminds me that I blogged about it once as I used the blanket my Dad had when he did National Service. It has his name embroidered onto it by my Nan xx

      Delete
  3. Awwww. When I was at Primary school, I was virtually the only one in my class who wasn't in the Brownies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was good fun! As an adult I became a brownie leader. I stopped when I real used many of the leaders had a great deal of facial hair and I worried it was compulsory!

      Delete

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!