Sunday, 19 February 2017

And that's the week gone!

I'm back to school tomorrow, I can't believe our week off has gone by so quickly. I've spent half of it feeling poorly, with a temperature, which does tend to happen most school holidays. I 'm not as bad as Mr Cymraeg who has been proper poorly - not just man flu!  Anyway I need to get a grip for tomorrow.
I did manage to do a few bits although not as much as I would have liked. The hall didn't get finished but I have made a good start with the painting.  I've also read the book 'The Girl on the Train.'  I must say that it was a good read with an ending that was a twist but not a total surprise. 
I also met up with a friend to spend the day antiquing.  We exchanged our Christmas gifts, this late exchange has now become a tradition and is something to look forward to in the depths of Winter. We are slightly later this year as we didn't have a day that suited us both. I had some lovely gifts and my friend tells me she did too!
I also watched a film. I'm not a great TV watcher normally but the mood took me. The film was 'The Meddlar' with Susan Sarandon.
No 4 and I also met up with No 1, No 2 and also Granddaughter. We travelled through the streets by horse and cart which was very exciting! I do miss No 3 who is busy at Uni and won't be home until Easter unless of course he has a better offer!

1 comment:

  1. Those weeks off do go by too quickly. It always seems like they are over before they even begin. Glad to hear you had some fun while you were off

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!