Tuesday, 21 February 2017

That's that then

Tonight has been spent mainly on paperwork for school. Every night I spend some time doing school stuff after cooking dinner, whether it be planning, resource making,  uploading assessments or other exciting stuff. It's not a complaint it is what it is and what I choose to do. As Mr Cymraeg is not back to work until Thursday (he has a chest infection) he cooked dinner this evening which was amazing - roast lamb. It was also a real treat not to even think about what we were going to have. It should hopefully mean that I can have an evening off and go to a car auction on Thursday night! I know how to live! Now I'm off to bed. Hopefully I  will have something far more interesting to talk about tomorrow but it's highly unlikely!!! 😂 Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!