Friday, 17 February 2017

Send a Little Love Swap

I joined up with the Send a Little Love Swap which I blogged about here. I was partnered with the very lovely Anne of  Nana GoGo, I have been partnered with Anne before so it was like meeting up with a friend.
After a few emails back and forth swapping details and such like it was time to get on with the actual business of swapping. My gifts arrived this week and I have been thoroughly spoilt. Look at all the loveliness that arrived in my parcel! Thank you so much Anne!







5 comments:

  1. What a lovely swap, so many goodies, covering every eventuality xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely gifts! You'll have plenty to keep you busy too. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pleasure putting your parcel together. Glad you liked everything. Happy Weekend to you! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's some package. You got some great things.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!