Thursday, 28 February 2013

Been buying!

Thank you for your lovely comments and thank you and a warm welcome too to my followers.  I feel much better after my little rant last night, although  I did think maybe I shouldn't have. Hey ho - all done now. I was quite excited about my new purchase but after reading the reviews on Amazon, it's maybe not as good as I first thought.
The instructions are not good, just six pictures without captions.  I've been onto YouTube and someone has uploaded a demonstration but as it was almost six minutes long I didn't really have the time to watch it all tonight. A job for the weekend I think.
 
 Oh and meet my new best friend...
Dinner is served!

4 comments:

  1. What did you buy? Are they pom-pom makers?? If so I am excited for you!! I think I may need to make some pom-poms!! Cant wait to see some pics for some inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got those and we had several disasters before we worked out what we were doing wrong!

    They make very loose pompoms, I'd rather stick with cardboards circles! Want to try the fork method for small ones.

    Glad you're back to cooking on gas!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suppose me saying 'Happy St David's Day' is really not going to cut it is it?! I just popped over from looking through some of Old Magnolia Tree's blogs that she follows and really felt for you! We lived in an old thatched cottage for 7 years before we moved to a modern house. Not as idyllic as most people think, a money pit, where everything goes wrong at the same time! You rant away me dear! By the way, I'm now following to see how you get on with everything. Take care. Chel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pom Pom makers? I hate it when you get something like that and it doesn't come with good instructions. I'm sure you'll have it figured out in no time.
    Glad to hear your day is going better too

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!