Sunday, 24 February 2013

Just trying to get some last minute jobs done before I go to bed. School again tomorrow. I can't believe how quickly the week has gone, although I'm afraid it was a bit of a wasted one becuase I didn't get anything done. I have been practising my crochet and I'm still rubbish at it. I have done a couple of crafty makes and I still haven't shown my multi coulured make. It turned out really nicely in the end but Blogger won't upload my photo this evening. I'm at the dentist again tomorrow at 8am having my stitches out, I then get a break for three months whilst eveything heals and then the cosmetic bit where a new tooth gets made and fitted. Should be done by Mid-July.

2 comments:

  1. Bet your crochet's not rubbish at all. Your dental work sounds complicated - hope you heal quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, thank you for visiting my blog and for your lovely comment. I love the little heart you made for your friend below, very sweet. I will be back to visit you here very soon.
    M xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!