I can`t believe it's already Friday. Is it me or do they seem to come around quickly? I've done a little bit of crafting this evening but as it will be a swap gift it`s under wraps. Awaiting the return of No4, she is delayed by queuing traffic. Shouldn't be too long now. House has been very quiet without her!Husband was in an accident last night. A lady ran into the back of his car and wrote both vehicles off. Both drivers were shaken up but on the whole unharmed.Although we will be paid by her insurance company they don't often rush, perhaps the hire car that we are having will maybe give them some focus. Somehow we now we need to scrape some money together to buy a new car. There is always something!
I am due to run another craft workshop at school this week so I will need to find something suitable to make this weekend. Our theme is Valentine's. Luckily there are lots of ideas on Pinterest for inspiration. I haven't shared my pinterest address before but here it is...
www.pinterest.com/jillecymraeg
I always love followers!
Hi lovely, would you be able to email me your address for the swap - I sent you an email but not sure they are getting to you.
ReplyDeleteVictoria xx
I think you're right about Fridays they do seem to come round too quickly, I hope you don't have to wait too long for the insurance to pay out, and am glad to hear it was only the cars that were hurt! I'm now following you on Pinterest x
ReplyDeleteFor me it always seems like Friday's take forever to get here and Saturday and Sunday fly by.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about the car but glad no one was hurt.