Saturday, 9 February 2013

Probably a good thing that I`m not a nurse...

Husband has had a painful shoulder for a long time. It's because we have had to do some hard and heavy work at the fields. The shunt from the car the other day has left him with a painful back. To top it all this morning, to avoid moving the dog who was lying in the doorway, he kind of stepped over and  around her all in one movement. He stubbed his toe with a hefty crack. This evening it is swollen and black. If that man was a horse he`d be in a Findus lasagne ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Ha Ha! Classic - poor man though - good job I'd never go near a Findus Lasagne (or any other type of processed ready-meal) with a bargepole. What's wrong with buying a pound of mince (from a reputable source, of course!) and making your own anyway?Have an accident-free week, Jille. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ouch on the stubbing his toe. I can relate to the sore stiff muscles and aching back part. I did a little too much cleaning yesterday....lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!