Tuesday, 7 February 2017

A catch up!

I met up with all three of my daughters and granddaughter this evening , which was a lovely treat. It was going to be a cup of tea but it turned into mocktails which in turn became food too! Oh well, what is life about if you can't indulge now and again!  I must add that only one of us in the party had dessert!

6 comments:

  1. Could that little one be any cuter???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't be fooled by that cute face, she is a monkey!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a great night out. That sundae looks good and what a little cutie your granddaughter is

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great, I love being surrounded by my family and my granddaughter is very gorgeous but very cheeky!

      Delete
  3. That sounds wonderful!! Can I have some of the ice-cream too please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would have to be quick if you plan on sharing!

      Delete

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!