Friday, 10 February 2017

Whoops!

We almost had fish on Friday as we usually do. Although I had bought the fish for our meal this evening, when I called in Asda there were many items reduced with a whoops sticker and I was in the mood for a bargain!  I bought thirteen reduced items for £5.40 which at full price would have cost £27.93. A saving of just over 80%! I feel that I have done well. No prizes for guessing what No 4 chose - the cake! Well it is Friday.


10 comments:

  1. You found some great deals! Good for you. I'm always on the look-out for bargains too but I don't find them as often as I used to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think sometimes it's a matter of luck!

      Delete
  2. That's quite a bargain you got. Looks like all healthy choices too. Well, except the cake but how could you resist :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On the whole my bargains were healthy, we just won't mention the cake!

      Delete
  3. Doesn't it feel good when you can find some lovely bargains. That cake does sound like it'd go down rather well with a nice cup of tea xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does feel good to bag a bargain, although it's very easy to get carried away if you are there at the time of reducing!

      Delete
  4. Great score. Especially the cake!!! Just to let you know that your parcel is good-to-go and it would have been on it's way yesterday but I couldn't call up your address on my stupid phone!!All ready now though so off to the Post Office on Monday we do go!! Hope all's well. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For some reason the cake didn't last long! Technology is great when it works. I've emailed you Anne! xxx

      Delete
  5. Oooh bargains! I LOVE this type of thing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!