Monday, 25 February 2013

A project update

This was the picture that I showed you last week.  I was all about trying to use my stash.  Well it was a project that quickly grew because I used big needles with this chunky wool.

 I had a brief moment to admire my handiwork before I stuffed it into the washing machine.  I crossed my fingers and toes and just hoped that it worked out well. I'm pleased to say that it has turned out well.  It's also half the bag it was...

I'm thrilled to say that I have had another tutorial published...



4 comments:

  1. This is really cute. Good job.
    I saw your tutorial for the felted heart and I was going to mention it to you but I guess you already know. Congrats on that

    ReplyDelete
  2. ne kadar şirin olmuş.renklerine bayıldım..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so pleased to see this picture again, because I love the colours so much and the bag has turned out great.

    Well done on getting a tutorial published :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!