I've made all the hexies that I'm going to for this project. I've pressed both sides, removed the paper pieces and I've interfaced the rear - there really is no going back on this one. Now I just need to sort my life out and complete the cushion...
Beautiful. I've done something similar but I've still got the paper in the outside hexes, and really need to get back on to it and finish it. Looking forward to seeing yours finished. Joy xx
That looks awesome! What a great way to use up left over piece of fabric!
ReplyDeleteHello Darling
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for stopping by my cottage and for you sweet comment.
Hugs
Duchess
çok güzel gidiyor bence.kolay gelsin.sevgiler.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. I've done something similar but I've still got the paper in the outside hexes, and really need to get back on to it and finish it. Looking forward to seeing yours finished.
ReplyDeleteJoy xx
It will be fantastic, I have not done paper piecing patchwork like that for years, not sure I would have the patience. Well done x
ReplyDeleteoh wow you have come so far and done the hard bit, it will be great to see the finished article! xx
ReplyDeleteGosh, it's looking good. I'd love to do a hexie cushion but all that hand sewing puts me off. xx
ReplyDeleteYour hexes look lovely and I love the little stripy bag below, so colourful.
ReplyDeleteM xxx
Gorgeous! Can't wait to see it finished.
ReplyDeleteHere's what I did with mine..
http://noraathome.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/holiday-hexiesanother-project.html
Nora
xxxx
It looks great. I started a hexagon table topper months ago and it's still sitting there waiting for me to get back to it
ReplyDelete