Sunday, 3 March 2013

Another quick blog post tonight as I'm off to bed now. It's an early start in the morning as hubby has to be in hospital by 7:30, and the animals need to be done first. Hubby is having an operation to remove the growth from his middle ear. We don't know what tomorrow will bring but we pray for the best. Good night x

3 comments:

  1. Thinking of you, and hoping the op goes well.
    Joy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to read the middle war bit twice as we say I spy with my middle eye as in the eye in the middle of your forehead and had visions of your hubby with a middle ear there too!! Sorry about that! Hope everything went well and he is a good patient x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!