Following on from my post on Sunday I realised as I went to bed last night that I'd had another senior moment. I set the alarm as usual. It's a clock radio which quite frankly I've never really liked, the LED display is so bright it could act as a warning light to any passing aircraft. Anyway, I digress. It has two alarms, as I pressed Alarm 1 it flashed 0:00 and the penny dropped (with quite a loud thunk actually, maybe my head is more hollow than I first thought.) I went to bed early the other night, I find being Florence Nightingale (or care in the community as I prefer to call it) has left me exhausted. I fell asleep straight away and was awoken in the middle of the night to what I can only describe as a herd of elephants marching through my bedroom. I was dazed and it took a few seconds to register. It was the Colonel Hathi elephant march from the Jungle Book belting out a full volume from the iPod...
I must have set the alarm for midnight by mistake!
We all have them so don't worry, I tried to put a pair of glasses on the other day when I was already wearing a pair.
ReplyDeleteGillx