I took my visitors to the beautiful city of Lincoln. Sometimes it is easy to forget what is on the doorstep. Although still cold, we were lucky as the sun shone down on us...
I took my visitors to the Strait, somewhere that I hadn't been for many years. we found an old fashioned sweet shop and relived our sweetie history...
Although not completely like the olden days, I bought myself and husband a couple of treats...
I did buy something for my children too but there was no chance of photographing it!
oh those sweets - I just love the sweets we had in our childhood!
ReplyDeleteI've never been to Lincoln, but it looks lovely.
Nikki x
oh I may have gained a few pounds just looking at those pictures....lol
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun day
I am very fond of a Dib Dab...and one or two other sweets...oh dear!
ReplyDeleteBest wishes
Jenny