I have recently taken part in a swap with a wonderful blogger called
Alex. We sent lots of emails to and fro before we swapped our gifts. Alex sent me the most wonderful stained glass garland. It has lots of spring like flowers and little insects. My photos were taken when the weather wasn't good so they are against my table. With the light shining behind them they are beautiful.
I have taken these photos from
Alex's blog because not only are her glass skills amazing, she also takes a mean photograph too! I do hope that she doesn't mind.
Nip over to see Alex and say hello, she will make you most welcome.
what a great swap gift. Those are really pretty
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely swap.
ReplyDeleteM x
Wow your stained glass garland is wonderful. What a surprise to get in the post!! Quite envious here.
ReplyDeleteRosie
I've never seen anything like that it is so beautiful, Alex is very talented.
ReplyDelete