Friday, 26 April 2013

Today I wore these Converse boots to school. They aren't mine, they belong to No 4.  It makes a change to be borrowing things from my children as it is usually the other way around.  Except today I couldn't find any shoes to match my outfit.  Well in truth it was my third outfit, I was having a fat day.  I decided to go casual.  Tuesday and Friday are normally my Casual days as those are when I teach art.  I've learnt the hard way that school paint does NOT come out of your nice work clothes.  I suppose the splodge could be deemed arty but it's not really the look I am aiming for. Anyway that is not why I have taken a photo of the boots.  This morning when I was finally dressed, No 4 looked at my feet, raised her eyebrows and gave me a look! (A look which she has clearly stolen from me!)
ME: You don't mind do you, they kind of match my outfit.

No 4:No it's fine.

ME: Thanks for that, it shows that you do love your Mother after all. (I winked at her.)

No 4: Nah, (she said grinning at me) the dogs weeed on them!

2 comments:

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!