The drive over to Wales was lovely and as we got closer we could see the snow peppering the hills. They had had a lot of snow but not much of it is left now.
On Sunday I took Mum out for a drive. Dad would often take Mum out for a drive on a Sunday afternoon. Knowing Dad they would have ended up anywhere. I know one of the places that Dad has taken Mum is to Ludlow so I thought it would be nice to return. The shops weren't open but there was an antique market in the square. I had a look at all the stalls which were selling all sorts but I wasn't tempted to buy anything.
I love the mixture of old buildings that Ludlow has. Many of them just lazily lean against their neighbour!
I would love to go there and see those sites with you. sandie
ReplyDeleteHow lovely- it looks really picturesque! Well done for not buying anything!x
ReplyDeleteI love the look of that town. It always surprises me when I'm not tempted to buy anything...lol
ReplyDelete