Saturday, 27 April 2013

Jumble

Today was jumble day. As usual there were lots of things for sale.  There is a set layout so that the regulars can find the things that they are interested in straight away. We are not getting as many clothes to sell as we used to. It's a sign of the times as I think people are holding onto their clothes for much longer.
 There is still lots of bric-brac.  Over here is the small items...
 The larger items of bric-brac on the stage...
I bought a few things which I'll post about tomorrow

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jill, Di here, really enjoyed the jumble! Loving my curtains!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of good stuff there. I found out too late that there was a trash & treasure sale down the street from me today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't see proper Jumble sales around here, they tend to be table top sales which are not the same. I have happy memories of school jumble sales and coming home with armfuls of 'new to us' toys and books.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!